Wednesday, February 24, 2010

True Story

I had this dream once where I attended an European football (i.e. soccer) match. This guy named Adam that I know in real life was there and he, for some reason, was wearing an angel robe. In the dream I didn't have any problem with him wearing an angel robe, it seemed completely normal to do so. The robe was more or less what you see a gospel choir wear. It was constructed out of a sheer, billowy, white fabric.

Unfortunately and hilariously, he chose the wrong night to wear the robe, because one of the players on one of the teams was a very popular bachelor (like Bekham before Victoria) and in the stands were scores of women wearing wedding dresses to show their undying love for this player. His angel robes made him look like he too was wearing a wedding dress, and that he too was devoted to that player on one of the teams.

As dreams often do, things shifted and next thing I knew I was driving a car from Africa to Montana and had left my Mom in Africa at the soccer match. I wasn't about to go back and get her, because I was pretty close to Montana and Montana is a long way away from Africa. I figured she could catch a bus.

I liked that dream.

The weirdest dream I have ever had happened back in high school. There was a cartoon camel with no hump(s) standing on two legs in front of a black background. The camel started to rotate slowly and as it did so, a string appeared. The string was pulled taught and began to move toward the rotating camel. The string, worked like a cheese cutter and cut off the camel's bum. The bum, an obviously fine roast-sized cut of meat, began to rotate. As the bum/roast rotated the word "Rubentooth" in Arabic lettering flashed. It was clear that "Rubentooth" was pronounced "Rubentruth."

Weird huh?

Does anyone out there have any dreams they'd like to share?

No comments: