Monday, March 22, 2010

For your enjoyment

Hey, all (meaning the zero people who read this 'blog--if you are out there you are pretty good cyber hiders),

I've seen some cool things recently that I would like to post here for your enjoyment--and by your I of course mean my. The first is a wonderful song that has been making the rounds on the internet, so you may have already seen it. It is sung by a guy who went into his performance using the following checklist:

Hair...check!
Rod-iron trellis...check!
Brown, double-breasted suit...check!
Bouncey gait...check!
Cockeyed optimism...check!
Lyrics...um...

That's when the director said, "Action!"






This next item comes from the UK. It is one of the more artistic public service announcements I have ever seen and in my opinion it sends a beautiful and sobering message.






Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mike said...

I saw this on FB a while ago. Very funny!

Annieofbluegables said...

I didn't see the first one, but I have seen the second one, and it is so sobering. I think about it every time I put on my seat belt.
Who IS that first guy??? weird. I was very afraid he was starting to sing Oklahoma.
~a
PS I am not a cyber hider, I love coming to your blog and giggling. You are the BEST!