Friday, November 13, 2009

Corky

There is a new baby at our house. And, man, is he lazy and whiny. All he does all day is sit there, slug-like, doing nothing. He, we call him Corky (names have been changed) by the way, lays on his back squirming and grunting pretty much all day and all night. He refuses to move from point A to point B without someone carrying him. And, I am sorry to mention this in mixed company, he refuses to poop in appropriate places--in stead he poops where ever he likes. Peeps too.

Most of the time his eyes are closed as if to indicate that he does not care to look at you. You are hideous to him. You are not worth the effort it would take to unstick his eye-booger-glued-shut eyes.

Anytime he wants something, anything, he just starts yelling. He doesn't care if it's Wednesday at 1:00 in the afternoon or if it is 3:00 AM on a Monday morning. If he wants something he starts yelling for it and doesn't stop until he gets it. I won't even mention what he makes Buffy do.

Really, he is 8 and 3/4 lbs. of rude.

And, I can't help it, I love him.



PS  Corky doesn't work, so I've changed his changed name to Cubby.  --rm

2 comments:

Annieofbluegables said...

Congratulations! Your post made Sailor and I giggle.
our youngest just had a boy on the 11th.
happy days
~a

jana said...

All hail King Corky. CORKY CORKY CORKY CORKY. Shhhhh he's sleeping. corky corky corky corky.