Monday, November 21, 2011

Um...


This post is past due.  I like to post at least twice per month; at this rate, I might not meet my goal for November.  The problem is that I have nothing that I care to talk about.  Nothing at all.  So, I guess I am posting just to post right now.

So... uh...

...how's things?

Snowed the other day.   Not sure what that'll mean for getting the Christmas lights up.

...yup...

Have you noticed how I have three "followers" on this blog?  One of them is me.  That's kind of funny.  The other two are from the same family and are just being nice.

...I guess...heh...

Ike (age 8) taught me two "manly dance moves" yesterday.  The first was that thing that Russian dancers do, where they fold their arms and kick out.  The other involved swinging your left arm stiffly in front while jump-sliding backwards.  I had to admit that he was right--they were manly moves.

...so...you know...

VoiceMale did a performance at the state prison last week...

...I don't want to say it...

...we had a captive audience.

Actually, it was a great experience.  It really seemed to help lift the inmates' spirits.  I know they're all in there for a reason, but we met some good men and had a great time with them.

...mmm hmmm...

Looking forward to Thanksgiving.  I like being with my family--it's my family's year. 

...yep...

My friend from college is in Sister Act on Broadway and will perform on the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade. 

...So that's cool.... 

...We called him Elvis (that's not his name).  He got me my first collegiate acting role.  A musical called The Hired Man.  I played 3 characters: Pennington, the Vicar, and the foreman.  The foreman  wore wool pants that chaffed the heck out of my knee pits. I can still feel it 17 years later.

...17 is one of those forgotten numbers, right between milestones 16 and 18.  Poor 17, she just wanted to dance. 

...This post just got a little weird.


So...yeah...

...bye.

1 comment:

Annieofbluegables said...

not just being nice. I look forward to your posts.
~a