Hey,
It's been almost a full year since the last time I posted anything on this weblog. I've thought about it, but have just been out of the habit. I'd like to write more, and maybe I will (i.e.,I probably won't).
After a year, I must admit, I'm a little rusty. I think I'll need to warm up before I can post anything of substance.
Maybe a list of random things could be a good warm up.
1. Margot Kidder
2. Beach towels
3. Turtles
4. Lyle Alzado
5. Crayon sharpeners
6. Milk mustaches
7. Lando Calrissian
8. Potato, cheese, and broccoli soup
9. Oxford comma
10. Happenstance (the word not the phenomenon)
Okay. Good warm up. Very random. Some good stuff in there. Let's try something a little more challenging:
A list of made-up, full names.
1. Nelly Jeanne Killburn
2. Samuel H. Benzlequist
3. Ulysses Ben Holepunch
4. Cragon Lowell Crust
5. Nelson J. Nielsen
6. Scott-scott Ascott
7. Technisam Wren Lickwild
8. Brunch Dunch Linner
9. Ed Peterson
10. Pouderheinz Stubbletoe
Man, that is way harder than you'd think. Okay, I think I'm ready to write something real...
Put your suggestions in the comments below.
1 comment:
I've been checking you blog faithfully for the last year and was pleasantly surprised to find a new post. Please don't wait another year.
Post a Comment