According to the comments section of this 'blog there are now between two and four people reading this thing. That pentuples (times by five) the readership of this blog. There used to be just two negative people reading it(Get it? Negative? Is this thing on? I know the math still doesn't work out. *adjust tie*). Thanks for reading, family and old friends.
If you're interested, here is a link to a website called ReverbNation where you can find five of my original songs posted. If you don't mind lower-than-you're-used-to production values then maybe you should take a look. I played all instruments, sang all vocals, recorded all recordings, edited all edits, and mastered all masterings. In other words if you hate them, it is my fault alone. If you love them, it is also my fault. If you say, "meh," after listening, well, that too would be my fault. If you experience heart palpitations, shortness of breath, or frequent uniation, that is not my fault. See a Doctor.
Oh, about the music stuff, I'm not really asking for feedback on how to improve them. They are as good as I can do under my current circumstances and any suggestions for improvement will only lead to nothing. Feel free to make gereral comments, however.
Also, I have been writing a book on relationships. I am a couple of chapters into it. I believe I will post it here as I go. On this one, I would like whatever feedback you might have. I'm using the same style that I use on this 'blog--you know, somewhat satirical and silly. I think it works, but I'm not sure.
That's all. Oh here's the link: www.reverbnation.com/rickmurdock
1 comment:
I've always loved your humor. I'm glad I found your blog. I'm looking forward to seeing more.
You have a great voice and I think it is amazing you could put all that music together. I tried it once, on a cheap cassette recorder. I sang two parts. I sent it to my mom and she was thrilled. But, moms have to be, donchaknow.
~a
Post a Comment